Gamer Mania 2

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Please, Sony, stop trying so hard to beat Nintendo and Microsoft

I don't know if any one else noticed, but Sony's stolen a bunch of ideas from the other two next-gen consoles. Sorry, but there's nothing else to post about. First of all, they took the motion sensor from Nintendo. Sure, the Wii's is definitely going to be better, but I don't think Sony should have even tried copying them. It was pretty obvious everyone that liked the idea would get a Wii. Then, they stole the triggers from the 360's controller. They were just like the ones they have on the PS2 one until this E3, where they were the triggers from the 360. I like them, but it isn't going to make me like the PS3 any more. Then last, they took the button from the center of the 360 controller. It's one of the coolest things about the 360's controller, and I don't think Sony has a right to take it. I mean, c'mon, Microsoft and Nintendo came up with the ideas, and they didn't give Sony the right to take them. Isn't that a little un-professional? Theoretically, I bet they could get sued, especially for the motion sensing. Sorry Sony, you're trying too hard, and frankly, you're losing my respect as a console maker.

4 Comments:

  • GM I would like to team up I have an idea (wii oriented) not Wine please email me gary@winelibrary.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 PM  

  • dude, zam the PS3 preveiw is ready and if you want I could e-mail it to you or I could give it to you in person. It's 4 pages long.


    p.s.
    ton, shut it PS3 wanted to use motion sensors in the psp so :-P bunghole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM  

  • p.p.s.
    DUDE sony had triggers in ALL VERSIONS OF THE PLAYSTATION

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM  

  • I mean, the trigger design. The ones that actually feel like triggers instead of the flat things. And if they were going to do the motion sensors, they should have introduced them last E3 so everyone didn't think they were copying the Big N. From what I've heard, everyone is seeing Sony as the "me too" company. On AOTS Monday, Adam Sessler, Game Informer Mag, and another gaming head honcho all dissed the PS3 for that. Kevin agreed. Not looking good for Sony....

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page