Gamer Mania 2

Friday, October 21, 2005

Congratulations Mozilla Firefox!!!

Just recently, Mozilla Firefox got its 100,000,000 download. I really like Firefox along with many other people. For all of yous who don't have it, download it here. Well, I want to know somethings about you guys (you.) When did you first download Firefox, what skin do you use, what is in your bookmarks? Well, I downloaded it around February 2004, I use two skins that I switch back and forth from, iFox, and Silver Skin. In my bookmarks I have, tons of things. I will name a few. AIM Fight, Geek Fantasies, the Pocketmod, and so many more. Ok, so leave a comment and tell us what you have. Peace out muffins.

2 Comments:

  • God Matt, you're nosy; but it doesn't make a diff. I primarily use Noia 2.Whatever eXtreme. In bookmarks ive got everything from gmail to forums, this website, and everywhere inbetween. I started using it like a month or so after it came out. I bet Matt doesn't even come back to read these comments...lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 PM  

  • As a matter of fact I do Cameron. I don't have a main skin I use, but in my bookmarks I have all kinds of junk: stuff for the blog, Cameron's Trivia Facts, Zelda fansites, everything.

    By Blogger Matt, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page