Gamer Mania 2

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yahoo! ADS!!!, Yahoo ADS!!!!! CLICK THEM MANY TIMES!!

After Google took our Google Ads away because someone was playing around with some clikcing software, we applied for Yahoo! Ads. And we got em'!!!!!!! These ads, if I do say so myself, are much better than Google's. Very nice links, and look a bit better as well. Well anyway, we ask you, PLEASE CLICK!!! We could really use the money. Games don't just fly off trees people. Gamefly accounts just don't pay themselves, so c'mon. Help us help you. I'll tell you what, if you click on our ads, and we make over $20, leave a comment about your site (if you have one) and we will click on your ads (if you have them.) Also, how about another thing, if we make over $40, we will do a special weekly suprise that you will probably enjoy. Maybe not, but it is pretty nice. Let me just say you won't have to read much news anymore. That is all I can say. I will reveal what I mean as soon as we reach our goal. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page