Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

How stupid can you get?

Programs are so stupid now that they are telling you that they are going to crash. I was running Trillian (my IM client) and it went "We are sorry but Trillian is going to crash" and there was an Ok button and a Cancel button. Dunno what would happen if you pressed the Cancel button, it probably wouldn't crash. I mean come on, if you're gonna crash, just do it, don't bother warning people when it's going to happen in a second. I know this is stupid, but I am gonna start posting pics of computers doing stupid stuff. Here's the first one, click the pic to blow it up and see. Say hello to what makes Word tick.

4 Comments:

  • Are you gonna be coming back to 'el bloggo? If you are maybe I'll think about going to that link.

    By Blogger Matt, at 1:09 PM  

  • Yeah, that happens to me when a lot of things want to close. It has the little thing that says "We have encountered a problem and must close."
    It gets really annoying.

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 1:22 PM  

  • No, I mean the actual program came up and said Trillian is sorry but it has to crash. It didn't say it had to close, it told me it was going to crash.

    By Blogger Matt, at 1:46 PM  

  • Oh ok, still not much of a difference, but I see what you mean.

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page