Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Marked Down Monday For the Empty-Walleted

Time for some deals. First of all, I know you all want to play Battlefield 2, but your computer sucks kitten (I know mine does). Well, here is a graphics card that will run Battlefield 2 for you - the PNY GeForce 6600 256MB DDR PCI Express Graphics Card. It's got smoking performance without smoking a hole in your wallet. You can even drop 1GB of RAM in for $75 right here. Also, a bunch of games were oddly cheap this week. First, The Warriors is $40 this week instead of $50. I think that says something about this game considering it's brand new. Also, this week, you can pick up The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for $30. A third game I found on sale this week was NBA 2K6 for $30, pretty good. Another sale this week was: If you buy GUN and a Logitech Wireless controller on the same receipt, you get the controller for $25 instead of $40 or $50. This week I also found a 17" MAG LCD monitor for only $180 after mail-in rebates! I think it would be cheaper to just take a CRT and run over it with a bulldozer, but you can go ahead and spend $180 of your green paper. Yet again you can get a 300GB Hard Drive from Maxtor for $90. I just have something to say about this HD thing, AOTS had a 250GB HD on the first Monday I had one of these 300 Giggers, and they had a 250 for $110. They said it was the absolute cheapest you would find one. So now Kevin can kiss my jello. Well that's all she (I mean he (I mean me (Whoa triple parenthesis (Sweet) ) ) ) typed.

1 Comments:

  • As do I my friend, as do I. For $30 I think I'm picking it up

    By Blogger Matt, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page