Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Man, I Want My Deals With My Cheats.........That Is Why Marked Down Tips Monuesday Is Here

Ok, so we kind of screwed up yesterday not doing MDM. We kind of got confused with something, long story. So I am going to combine Tips & Tricks Tuesdays with Marked-Down Mondays (this week only) to make up for it. First lets start off with some deals. I have another free thing for you. Tigerdirect is doing the rebate thing on a I-Rocks Cross-Direction 800dpi Optical Mouse (to go technical) for the low low price of FREE! Actually, you have to pay $14.99 to start but they a rebeate makes it free. Next I have a pretty cheap 256MB Flash Drive, $26.99. This is a pretty good deal, you can't find it for this price anymore. Ok, now to the tips/tricks. 2 games. I will give out tricks/tips for WWE Day of Reckoning 2 for the Gamecube and Soul Calibur 3 for the PS2. Starting with WWE Day of Reckoning 2. This one sounded cool so I put it up for you, to unlock the No Mercy arena, reach the No Mercy PPV event in Story mode to unlock the No Mercy arena in Exhibition mode. This one also sounded cool, to unlock the No Way Out arena, Reach the No Way Out PPV event in Story mode to unlock the No Way Out arena in Exhibition mode. Now for Soul Calibur 3. To unlock the Sacred Mt. Fuji stage, clear the Sacred Mt. Fuji stage in Tales Of Souls mode or play 425 battles. To play as everyone favorite character named after the moon Luna, clear Chronicle 11 in Chronicles of The Sword mode or play 650 battles. Sorry, but that is all I have for this Marked Down Tips Monuesday (this week only, hopefully.) Join us next week for Release Website Recap Wedhurdays (just kidding, or am I?)


6 Comments:

  • Wow...that is sad...Those aren't deals. A free WIRED mouse, it's not worth taking the time to order that. A 256 MB flash drive, HA! I got one of those for free. I guess the Soul Calibur 3 cheat is technically a cheat but the WWE thing is just obvious. By the way, why isn't Ton doing anything on here lately?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

  • Aw c'mon dude, IT'S FREE!!! And if you would actually read the blog you would know why Ton is not doing anything, THERE WERE NO DEALS ON THE NET!!! Don't want to yell at you Chris, but I couldn't find a single good deal. But nice job, you were the first to actually criticize in your comment. FINALLY!!

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 8:06 PM  

  • [By the way, Ton is very lazy. Sits on his a** all day and plays Meteos.]

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 8:17 PM  

  • Hey, hey, hey. I don't play Meteos anymore...I play Castlevania...Chris, I am not doing much bcuz my PC's dead and I can't do much of anything on this one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 PM  

  • Hey c'mon, I am trying as hard as I can. I know I am not your favorite on the blog, but I am still trying. It is not that easy finding all that in such short notice.

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 6:05 PM  

  • Ok Chris, you are right, the WWE thing is obvious. I didn't really care to read it.

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page