Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

60 GB iPod supply "at risk"

For whatever reason, Apple has told retailers that the 60GB iPod is "at risk", which means they could be in short supply soon. However, Apple didn't say why it's "at risk". Could be they're just in short supply, could be a newer, bigger model coming out, or, the rumors about a new Video iPod could be true. What do I think? I'm guessing either short supply or Video iPod. If it was a Video iPod, I don't know what I'd think. I mean, I like the rumored design going around, but seeing as I just bought a 30GB iPod, I'd be pretty pissed if they come out with a new one this soon. Well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Stay tuned.

[Via Engadget...again]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page