Gamer Mania 2

Monday, March 20, 2006

PS3 HD news

PS3Finally, after some waiting, Sony's announced that 60GB Hard drives will be included standard, with bigger ones available for more money. What do I think about this? Err, if they're telling developers to produce games thinking that the PS3 will have a hard drive, how can they not include them? I don't think maybe people would want to buy a console and then have to buy a hard drive before they can play games. As for the bigger sizes, what do you need more then 60GB for? My computer hard drive is 120, and even with all my music and programs on it, it's only half full. One problem about it being included: it means the price will have to be even higher then already speculated. Does that mean it could actually cost $700? I don't know, but I hope not. Stay tuned for more PS3 news.

[Via Engadget]

1 Comments:

  • If you mean they're going to give away the HD's, I don't know. I'm guessing what you heard was that they were going to be included with the PS3 so you don't have to buy it seperate, which is what I said in the post

    By Blogger Matt, at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page