Gamer Mania 2

Monday, May 22, 2006

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Gamecube)

After a year of “One more day” and “I’ll give it to you tomorrow”, Nintendo is finally releasing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. And I’m here to tell you about it… I think. So, this is just your average Zelda game, right? No, it’s on the Wii! Of course, if you’re cheap, you can still get it on the GC, but who would do that? Before I get into the Wii features though, you might want to listen to a story.

So the story seems to have Hyrule being engulfed in some kind of dark force that’s turning everything black and white. Link gets sucked in somehow and turns into a wolf. Yeah, a wolf. There’s also this weird person who rides him when he’s a wolf, but Nintendo hasn’t said who it is. Not much else is out about the story really… One interesting thing is that Nintendo released a picture of Zelda in a funeral dress (Yes, that's Zelda). They said that she’s mourning someone’s death. My only guess is Link, but I don’t think they’re going to kill Link. He makes them too much money. I guess we’ll see in November what happens.

So, yeah, it’s pretty much a regular Zelda adventure game with dungeons and crap like that. ON THE WII! That means you’ll be able to use your bow and arrow, sword fight, and even fish (!), with the Wii-mote. THAT’S SO COOL! But, like I said before… you can always get it on the GC and miss out on all this. Luckily, if you’re that cheap, you’ll only miss out on some graphic improvements and the special controls. That’s all. They’ve also added stuff like horseback fighting, which is really cool.

The graphics look great. Trust me, a dude in a tunic has never looked cooler. Even if you put Mario in a tunic, he wouldn’t look this cool. I’m guessing the sound will probably be just as good as usual too. There’s not much else I can say about TP yet, just that it’s coming sometime in November. Could 6 months pass any slower?

1 Comments:

  • "Even if you put Mario in a tunic, he wouldn’t look this cool."

    Hehe:) Funny!

    By Blogger mim, at 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page