Gamer Mania 2

Friday, October 14, 2005

WOW, That was fast

I told you yesterday that if we make $30 on our Yahoo! ads, that we would click on your ads. Well, you guys did it, IN 3 DAYS!!!! So, I have 2 choices for you. We can click on your already existing ads, or we can give you links to the different places to apply for ads such as Google and Yahoo! So leave a comment to say what you want. Also, when we tell you how to apply for ads, and you get them, then tell us and we will click. Ok, I have another gift for all of you. Since you were so good, I have decided that I am going to put up a review of the pretty new game Burnout Legends for the PSP. We were going to wait til next week, but we have decided to put it as a present. Enjoy. Oh yeah, click clicking, and THANK YOU!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Contact me tonight on AIM. I will give you the details. You can get the link to contact me under our contact us thing on our sidebar. Ok? The reason is that I kinda have this weird felling about putting the link up. So, this goes for everyone, just contact me.

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page