Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This just in: IE7 available to the public!

Finally, after a couple months of waiting, Internet Explorer 7 is out for the public! It's supposed to have tabbed browsing, tougher security, a history-flushing feature, and something that warns you if you go to a phishing site. It sounds like it'll give Firefox a run for its' money, and might just land itself a job as my default browser for a while. I just downloaded it and have to reboot now, so I can't tell you what I think about it just yet, so here's linky again for the full report and the link to download it. By the way, it's only compatible with XP because it's still technically a beta.

1 Comments:

  • Internet Explorer is Internet Explorer. They just changed it from "Microsoft Internet Explorer" to "Windows Internet Explorer" which I don't really see the point in. I tried the beta, it's just a mimick of Firefox, less a few features.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page