Gamer Mania 2

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Song of the Week

It's been a while, but I've got a good song for you this week. It's pretty new, and I bet a lot of you already know it, seeing as it's entered the iTunes Top 10 songs a few times. It's called Always On Your Side, sung by Sheryl Crow & Sting, from her new album, Wildflower. I'm pretty sure it's a remake of an old Willie Nelson song, but I don't know. If it is, you'd never know from the sound of it. It's got a good tune, and Sheryl Crow and Sting really sing it well. It's pretty cool how this wasn't meant to be a duet but it turned out great when they turned it into one. I recently found it, and I've had it in my head since. Without further ado, here's Always On Your Side. [Please just open the song to listen to it, don't download it. If you like it, get it off of iTunes]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page