Gamer Mania 2

Friday, May 05, 2006

Ton's Song of the Week

Okay, I know it's been a while, but I have this really cool song from a CD I picked up a couple weeks back. It's by Rascal Flatts, who I bet one way or another you've heard of. Even if you don't like country music, you can probably find at least one of their songs that you like of theirs. Anyway, they make great singles, and I'm betting "Stand" is going to be one of the next 2. It's the first song from their new "Me & My Gang" CD, which you should have already picked up. If you didn't, well..... then you shall be shunned. As part of your shunnage, you'll get a taste of the CD from my Song of the Week, "Stand". Reverse psychology rules.

"On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad,
You get strong
Wipe your hands,
Shake it off
Then you Stand."

Stand - Rascal Flatts
[As always, just take a taste of it, don't save it]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page