Gamer Mania 2

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pac-Man ate Myspace!

I was talking to Zam on AOL and he suddenly yelled "OMG! GO TO MYSPACE!" Well, I went there and found that the Myspace server lost power due to some kind of storm, so there's just a blank page. And at the bottom is Pac-Man!!! So go on, you know you want to, and play this slightly-updated (everything moves a little better) version of the arcade classic! Hey, maybe if it gets popular enough they'll just leave it up and make it like Myspace in a game or something. I'm game for munching pictures of my buddies and then reading their profiles after every level!

Me, I'm off to investigate what Pac-Man has to do with Myspace :).

-Ton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page