Gamer Mania 2

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

CLICK ON GOOGLE ADS!!!!! and also, I REVEAL MY NAME!!

Ok, now before I start PSP week, I have 2 things to tell, first i am going to tell my name. Now before this you have known me as ME, Ton was the only one who revealed his name, but now me.
So my name is, Zam. Yes, Zam. So from now on my reviews will say at the bottom, reviewed (or previewed) by Zam. Also, i will change my other reviews to say, Reviewed by Zam. Ok, now the second thing. We have just got Google Ads, now we want you to click on these often. Games don't just fly in our hands and we review them. We need cash. Help us help you by clicking on the text ads and searching on the google bar. I mean, PLEASE!!! If you want to search something, don't go to Google.com or any other search engines, GO HERE!!!!! Again, help us help you. Click and search a lot. Oh, and also, they look bad now, but we are fixing them to make them blend in with the color. Now for the first time............ on the bottom i will put.............



Revealed by Zam (ahhhhhhh feels good)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page