Gamer Mania 2

Monday, November 14, 2005

Flash Friday

Without further ado, here is this week's Flash Friday. I got ya 2 games this week. First is a Sharpie brickout game called Sharpie Mini BUST OUT. The game is ok, but the cool thing is, if you get to level 4, you get a free Sharpie Mini! I myself love Brickout so I played it even after I won my Sharpie. So go on and win yourself a Sharpie Mini. Please write all over this link with your Sharpie. The other game is called Flipbook! and it's pretty cool if you like drawing and stuff. It's not technically a game, but still cool. You can use it to make a digital flipbook and then submit it to their gallery if you want. After you draw one page and go to the next, what you drew on the last page will be shown in the background lightly as an outline. Something I noticed is the undo button doesn't seem to work, so you have to either not mess up or reset the whole page. Also, you have to have a steady hand to draw straight lines. Anyway, click here or kittens will be fired at you. That's all folks, thank you and good night.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page