Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The waiting game

More stuff on the 360. Almost every store in the country is out of 360s. Almost all online retailers are out of 360s. Why is this? Microsoft didn't want to change the stupid release date, so, they couldn't make enough for the demand. Anyway, I heard that at the mall thingy with Best Buy in it where I live had a line going from one end of the mall thingy to the other. Just so you know: there's Best Buy, Staples, Target, and Petsmart in it, so that's a looong way. They had 50 in stock...I don't get why people did that when it was just said that there was going to be a shortage. Seriously, I think Microsoft would have done better with waiting a little while and making a ton of them. People are getting REALLY desperate out there is all that I can say. Some total idiot bought a 360 with 2 games off of eBay for $6,800 today. I mean come on people, it's a game system. Something off of this topic: Why is the 360 called the 360? I think if they were gonna name it that they should have made it spherical. I would have bought one if they did that... So, good luck getting your 360 by Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page