Gamer Mania 2

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Revolution Price?

O.K. Rumors are coming around that the Revolution will be selling for just $100! When I first saw this, I was like "no way". Now that I think of it though, if you look at the specs, this could be about right. So, it won't be as powerful, but hey, if it's $100, it's gonna sell. If these rumors are true, the Revo could be big. Most people have enough money to buy a PS3 and another console if it's only $100, which is probably what's gonna happen. So, this price would make it a console that everyone would be able to afford, which is just what Nintendo wanted with the Revo. I know I'm not the only one who hopes these rumors are really true, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page