Gamer Mania 2

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Some new dvdz. Yeah.

Well, I've been looking around, and I've found a list of big DVDs that'll be released in the next month or 2. The first one is Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire. I saw this when it was in theaters, and I'll highly recommend buying this one on DVD. I'm not gonna go into the story, because if you're interested you've probably read the book and already know. This one's hitting shelves on the 7th, so get your brooms ready to fly over and pick it up. Next up is the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. As you hopefully know, this is the first book in the Narnia series. I saw this one in theaters too, and I won't lie, I didn't think it was all that great. I think that Disney made it all a little bit to aimed at kids, when a lot of the people who saw it were older. The best reason I see to watch this movie is: big, furry, gigantinormous, lions! I mean......they're so.....FURRY! Anyhows, I'm gonna call this a rent. Oh yeah, that hits sheleves and digi-shelves everywhere, April 4th. Ok so maybe not everywhere, but everywhere in the U.S., which I basically consider everywhere that IS anywhere.....O.K. I'll give you a hint about the next one. It features the King of Kong. Don't get it yet? It's King Kong, you idiot. I'll sum this movie up in one sentence. King Kong, the big ape dude, tries to keep Naomi Watts as a pet so he can stick her up his nose and she can tell him what's up there. Seriously. That thing's like the Bat Cave [I wonder if there are any bats up there.....]. Yeah, way interesting. Anyway, I saw this one yo, and it was off da hizzle. You should definitely get it on March 28th yo. That would be a good idea. The next one's Walk the Line. It's all about walking along a line. For 2 hours. Yeh. Ok, it's actually about Johnny Cash's live. I wish I could tell you how this movie is so good, but I haven't gotten to see it yet. Anyway, I'm gonna definitely rent it this week, AFTER it comes out on Tuesday. Alright, just a couple more. Jarhead's hitting store on the 7th. I've heard that this one's about the true life of a soldier. Sounds pretty good. Check that one out. Now for the quickies. Disney's Dreamer, featuring Dakota Fanning, is coming to your city on March 21st. The littlest chicken of them all, Chicken Little, is also hitting stores on the 21st. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is set to hit stores on the 25th of the April. One last one. Think you can make it? Derailed featuring Jennifer Aniston is hitting you [you lucky dog, you] on the 21st. That's all on the DVD sizzene for now. You know what a good idea is? To pick up some of these DVDs. You know what a better idea is? To get them from Doug's Amazon link [below the Yahoo ads].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page