Gamer Mania 2

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Splinter Cell: Double Agent delayed, again.

Ubisoft's expectations would no doubt be higher, but the publisher also confirmed that it has delayed the release of Splinter Cell Double Agent to "the end of October," pushing it out of the company's second quarter entirely.

Yawn. Getting tired of this, really. It was supposed to be out in February. Now it's July. I still don't have it. Not gonna have it for 3 months. And I'm pissed. I was very excited to get this back in January but now, thanks to these delays, I'm really not very amped to get it any more. Good job Ubisoft.

I guess at least they're polishing it off a little bit more, but I really doubt a month and a half will do much.

Wouldn't post about this usually, but news is about as dry as the Sahara desert this month.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page