Gamer Mania 2

Saturday, October 21, 2006

What was your first "must have" game?

I can remember mine like it was yesterday, except it was like 15 years ago. I can't remember if I was in kindergarden or first grade when I got my Nintendo, but either way, I can remember the first game I begged for. You wanna know which one? Sure you do. I begged for an entire weekend to get Double Dribble. Remember that one? If you don't, you're no gamer at all.

I can remember playing that game on my beat down TV, a TV that had no Cable, no remote, and you had to change it with a dial type thing. I remember my dad beating my by about 50 points at halftime, and some how I'd come back and win before the game was over. I don't know if it had anything to do with my crying about the beat down, but something tells me it was.

That game was the shit. It had the most annoying sound effects ever. The dribbling sound was loud as hell, the "swish" sound was loud and as hell, and it was impossible to shoot a layup. As far as I can remember, every shot was a jumpshot.

So what was your first "must have" game?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page