Gamer Mania 2

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Gamer's Opinion: Ubisoft and EA?

Well, today I asked my question to Attack of the Show! in the chatroom, "Do the hosts think it is a good idea if Ubisoft and EA join forces?" (Yes, I am Cheat51 in the G4 chatroom, so if you are there, that is me.) Well, they answered it ON AIR! Laura Foy answered it saying no. So I decided to ask other gamers. What do you think about this? Do you think it would be good. I mean, EA could do some cool stuff to Ubisoft's stuff, like Hollywood Technology in the new game Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and Ubisoft could do amazing things for EA's graphics engine. But, together, they could screw up some of the already existing game series, such as the Tom Clancy's games, and Burnout. So, we want to know what you think. C'mon, this is a big thing in game history. So answer in the "Comments" thing. Please, everyone that stops and reads our blog, leave a little thought about it, or just simply just say, "No." or "Yes." It is not that hard. Just, please don't spam. Thanks you. Oh yeah, and Splinter Cell pwns!!


-Zam

1 Comments:

  • Well, they haven't teamed up yet, but if they do, I agree with you. They should keep some games the same. But I do think they could really change some of them for the better.

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page