Gamer Mania 2

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sorry guys but Norton totally killed TTT for this week.

I am so ticked off at Norton. Screw it, it is coming off of my PC. Anyway, I was about to finish TTT and I was already late because I was doing a lot of other stuff yesterday. Well, Norton runs LiveUpdate, then says it needs to reset the PC. It said if I clicked 'Ok', it would reset. I didn't feel like resetting right away, so I clicked the close button. Well it decided it didn't care and reset it anyway, and I lost TTT. So, you can thank Norton for the absence of TTT this week. Zam or I might get to putting up some short codes later if we have time. Oh yeah, I also feel like I broke my hand, so I wont be saying much today. Bye guys, and bye Norton.

-Ton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page