Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Review

Now when you want a good game, I have one for you. This game i am about to review is one of the best games i have ever played. Wondering what it is. It is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I know, I know, a Star Wars game, but this one makes Star Wars look like god. This game may have a long title but it is perfect. Now lets start with the good. The story is amazingly good. You are person that doesn't know who he is put on a mission. You go to many planets meeting others and find out about yourself. You get to team up with many characters which you find on different planets. They get the force power correct, I mean, being Jedis on Ceperatan, and playing this game, it was like training on my Xbox. Also, the graphics are really good. There is a lot to do. It is sort of two games in one. You can choose to either be dark or light. The one you pick affects you and your team. Later in the game about 15 hours in, you finally get a lightsaber where you can chop all those bitches up with your blade. Ok, now the bad. One thing! The combat system is a bit wierd. It is one where you lay out your moves and then sit back and watch yourself kick ass. This is kind of a bad thing because it is more fun with direct combat. But, the level of amazingness makes up for that in everyway. This may not be a long review, but there is no more to say, this game is too good for words. Ok, I am going to try a Ton ending thing, KOTOR gets 5 Lightsaber waving Jedi Masters out of 5.


-Zam

5 Comments:

  • Yeah, I kind of think RPGs get a little boring, haven't played KOTOR but at $20 I think I'm going to check it out. I loved Jedi Power Battles too, but I would have to say my favorite Star Wars game is Battlefront.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

  • YES!!!! Jedi Power Battles was definetely one of the best Star Wars games ever made. I remember when I was younger, my friends and I played the co-op for hours at a time. Never beat it. We only got to the 6th level. That had to be the best co-op ever made in my opinion!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 PM  

  • Yeah it is. Really dude, this game may look like, "Ehhhhhhh, I probably won't like that." I mean I thought the same thing, until I played it. IT IS INCREDIBLE!! I mean it is a little weird in the beginning with the pause attacking, but KOTOR is definetely a buy. But since you aren't really a Star Wars game guy, d.s., try renting this and see what I mean. Great game. Not as bad ass as Jedi Power Battles, but still good.

    [About the deleted commment, I accidently put me as anonymous, so I erased. Just to get that straight.]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 PM  

  • Actually, you said you got X-Men Legends 2, well, this game is kind of like that but a lot better. I think you should check it out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page