Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

We want Gamers' Opinions, you're gamers, you have opinions, so you'll do

Breaking News! This is your hometown reporter, Ton, and we have some breaking news!! We are going to try having a weekly "Gamer's Opinion". Starting off, it will just be a question we ask in a post, and we want you to answer in a comment, once we get going we are going to actually make it a poll though. It might be about games, but sometimes Zam and I may wander into other tech topics. I'll start off this thing with a question about consoles. Everyone's probably heard all of the news about the next gen consoles, and people are already saying stuff like, "The XBOX 360 will pwn you all!" Well as much as I do hate that, I want to know your opinions. What next-gen console are you most excited about, the revolutionary Revolution, the spherical XBOX 360, or the powerhouse PS3? Which is making you jump up and down like a giddy schoolgirl? Go to the comments and tell us what you think! We'll be waaaiting.

-Ton

7 Comments:

  • uhhhhh i wont buy a next gen consol untill the gen after next because they are too expensive

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 PM  

  • Thanks I may be closer than u think (yes, that is what that says), I think that is what a lot of people will be saying, $400 is just too much for a console. I am torn between the PS3 and the Revolution. The PS3 is a freaking powerhouse, and that controller on the Revolution is really interesting. I'll probably pick up both pretty quickly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

  • PS3! How can you not like Sony? (Unfortunately some people don't)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 PM  

  • I am the same as Ton, I can deal with my Xbox 1 until Halo 3 comes out (then i will buy it, discounted), and I don't want to pay $100 for the backwards compatability. I am a bit torn between the PS3 and Revolution. But overall, I am pullin for the revolution more than the PS3. I mean, every Nintendo game, ever made!! Sensor C stick, and sooo much more. So, my choice for next gen is the Nintendo Revolution.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM  

  • C'mon Cam, I mean the graphics are great, but they are making defective ones. They are going really cheap on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if they bought Proccesors off of guys on the street. But, Sony does kill in th e Graphics section, did anyone see MGS4 yet!!?? Looks incredible. So, we don't not like Sony, it is just that, Sony need to pull more out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

  • I agree with you DS, the XBOX doesn't have that many good games, and a most of them are available on the PS2, the ones that aren't are not really worth buying an XBOX for. The thing is a lot of games are going to be coming out exclusively on the XBOX 360 so it might be something worth buying....Yeah Mario is the coolest plumber around, then again I can't think of many other plumbers that are even cool, most of the ones I've met are weird and smell funny. (the removed comment was a messed up version of this that I got rid of because it was confusing)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page