Gamer Mania 2

Monday, September 26, 2005

Marked Down Mondays - Insert a more creative title here if you feel like it

The Playstation 2 version of Rainbow Six LockdownWelcome to this week's MDM, I have found a lot of great deals this week that I think you'll like. Oh yeah and by the way if you didn't read before, it's Ton instead of Zam today since he's just gotten back. I know he usually does games so I'll do mostly them today. First up, a deal that is not for games, but it is reaaaally good. Now you have no reason to pirate music because I have found a deal - 12 music CD's for $18, I don't know about you but I think that is good. Don't even think that this is a scam, I don't know how they do it, but I've used it once before and it worked without any flaws. They have pretty new CD's, as new as a few months back. The way this works is you get 7 CD's free, then buy one for like $18 within a year, and then you get 4 more for free. If I were you, I'd just do the whole thing at once because if you wait, every 3 weeks they'll email you or mail you (I'd choose email) and they will send you a Featured CDGuild Wars on PC and you have to pay for it unless you send it back (at their expense). You can also just tell them you don't want it. It's easier to just get it all over with at once and nothing else happens though. They've got a DVD deal as well but it isn't the best. I think you should just check it out, no wait, I don't think, I know, go check it out NOW! Next up is a copy of Rainbow Six: Lockdown, the brand new Tom Clancy game, for $30!!! That is like $20 off on a brand new game! I haven't played it but it's probably good since it's Tom Clancy. Oh well just go pick that up. The last deal I have is basically the same as one of Zam's old ones, World of Warcraft for $40. The only difference is this time it's at Amazon so if you don't trust sellers you don't know then this one is good for you. All of the sites we use can be trusted but Amazon everyone knows so they seem to trust it more. Amazon also has Guild Wars for $40 on sale!!! I guess it is like MMORPG week there or something. I hope you find these deals useful and use them all. Ton - signing off.

-Ton

2 Comments:

  • well, if we select password, then wouldn't people need passwords to leave comments. If so, how would we give passwords out?


    (Oh, and by the way, I'M BACK!!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

  • Yeah I know what you're talking about, those pics with the letters and you have to type the letters correctly. I think it's a good idea, good suggestion dude.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page