Gamer Mania 2

Thursday, September 22, 2005

This is not egg-xactly what you asked for when you said you wanted another Website Wednsday

Welcome to Website Wednesdays. Good to see you back again. I like….PIE. This week we have a website that really makes you go “what the crap is this?” This is a website devoted to a few eggs that are a little bit scrambled and they love PIE. I am talking about Weebl and Bob, 2 eggs, yes I said eggs, that love pie and love to be stupid and have their own show online. This has to be the absolute stupidest thing I have ever seen, but it is very very funny. It is entertaining to watch how stupid they are and watch them try to defeat their enemies who have about the IQs of watermelons. They add a new episode from their little egg in Britain about every week. If you click on the link to go check it out, look under episodes on the sidebar and click full list to see every single episode they have had of the “show”, if I were you, I’d check out the episode called ‘cleaner’, it is hilarious. They even have Weebl and Bob schwag for when you can't seem to get enough eggy goodness. That’s all folkses, I command you to go check out Weebl and Bob now!

-Ton

2 Comments:

  • Yes, I got the same impression when I saw it. No problem, your blog is cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM  

  • Yeah, your blog is cool dude, no prob. We really don't like to reveal our age, just want to keep people in surprise, or something like that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page