Gamer Mania 2

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I shall rule this blog!!!

Ton here, I'd just like to tell you all that I shall be taking over this blog!!! Zam is not going to be here till late Monday, and when he gets back it shall be all mine!!! Ok, not really but Zam is really on vacation for a few days and I'm going to be the one doing this week's Marked Down Monday since he is going to be getting back late. I'll put up a few reviews as well I guess. Oh yeah, I just noticed that I didn't put links to the Flash games on Flash Fridays, sorry. It is all better now. Well that's all I have to say for now, and also I have a REALLY good deal for this week's MDM that I think you're going to like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page