Gamer Mania 2

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I am releasing another Release Recap right about....now

Another week, another release[s]. First of all, Valve decided to make Half Life Anthology, but don't get all excited little one, it is just all of the expansion packs in one box. For $20 though, you really don't have an excuse not to buy it...unless you already payed for all of them in which case I shall laugh at your foolishness, haha! Next, The Suffering: Ties That Bind. If someone wants to check that out for me and tell me how much it sucks, good luck with that. Frogger is being ported to the PSP, I guess it's a welcome port, people love frogs. Seriously though, ANOTHER PORT FOR THE PSP??? A new Gundam game. Joy. This game probably sucks and now that I've touched it I must be disinfected, anyone got any rubbing alcohol on hand? Oh yeah if you care it's called Gundam Seed Never Ending Tomorrow. Now I am going to get a biohazard suit on because I have to tell you that Pokemon XD: Gate of Darkness was just released. Please people who buy Pokemon games, just stop. It's not like they're good anyway, and they infect your mind as well. Top Spin was also released which I guess is ok. Wallace and Grommit: Curse of the Were Rabbit came out this week. I have to admit I like Wallace and Grommit, but don't buy the game, just see the movie. Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood was released which I guess is pretty cool. In other releases, Capcom came out with Capcom Classics Collection, that's reaaally creative. Counter Strike: Source was released as well which is cool, as a matter of fact, I think they play this on the Attack of the Show LAN Party, so you MUST buy it. DDR (Dance Dance Revolution you morons): Extreme 2 came out, I think they have a few too many DDR games by now, but that won't stop them from making them and people from buying them. This week's biggest release: Far Cry: Instincts is probably the only thing you should spend your money on this week. Speaking of money, Gamestop is giving out Rainbow Six 3 when you buy FC:I so you can save some green that way. Frogger is also coming out on the DS this week, it will be cool to see how they use the touch screen with Frogger. Frogger is also also coming out in Frogger: Ancient Shadows. Frogger should be extinct on consoles after how many they have made already. So instead of buying that, contribute to Ton's I Need Money For Stuff Fund, because I need money for stuff. Heroes of the Pacific came out, it was made by that company that made that game on that console and it was really sucky. Lost In Blue came out which I'm actually pretty excited about. I don't want my virtual friends to die so that means I have to make sure I play this game every day when I buy it. I don't have real friends so I have to take care of my virtual friends...Rainbow Six: Lockdown is now on Gamecube, you all already bought it for XBOX or PS2 from my MDM though so.....oh wait you didn't???? How could you betray me like this? Total Overdose was released so now you can get drunk without getting drunk. Good for you. I just had to add this cause I know you all are going to rush out and buy it and sell out all the stores, Dora the Explorer: Dance to the Rescue is out. Like oh my god! NBA 2K6 was released, probably the last one before EA will buy the NBA license too. Speaking of EA and NBA, guess what came out today. No not NBA 2006, NBA LIVE 2006 duh. It's NBA, it's Live, it's 2006, it's not worth $50, it's EA. Another big release this week is Sly 3: Among Theives, the new art style might look childish, but it's still pretty good. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR!!!
Actually 6, 2006, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006, on PSP. Don't buy it. Trace Memory, looks awesome, I'd check it out, and I am going to like I would. Lastly, Ultimate Spiderman on the DS just got released, if I were you I'd get the console version, no offense Nintendo DS (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page