Gamer Mania 2

Monday, October 17, 2005

Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit

Well guys, I saw Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit this weekend, cause those guys rock. So I thought I would do a little review of it. Before I start let's take a moment of silence for the Our new clay moves at the speed of light!creator of Wallace and Gromit's warehouse that burned down this past Monday. Ok moment over. I'm going to do my best not to spoil it, but if you already want to see it, don't bother reading this. So Wallace and Gromit have started a humane pest removal program called Anti-Pesto, even though I don't remember seeing anything about that in the last Wallace and Gromit cartoon thingy mabobers. Anyway, it's a little while before the town's giant vegetable contest, which seems to be the reason they live (Yeah, they're loopy). Well, Anti-Pesto has to capture rabbits so they don't eat the giant vegetables that everyone loves. Wallace and Gromit's basement starts to get full of the rabbits they have caught, and they need to do something else with the rabbits. As you know if you've seen any of the other Wallace and Gromit thingys, Wallace is a great inventor. So he makes a thought transfer machine to make the cute little bunnies not want to eat vegetables ........What'd I miss?any more. Well it all goes horribly wrong when Gromit accidentally turns the machine from suck to blow and the bunnies get all weird. Not only is a were-rabbit made, but there is a weird guy that wants to kill the bunnies, but the town mayor won't let him. It all ends up making a very funny movie, in which you will experience a bunny vacuum, dogfighting dogs, a man with a bunny for a wig, and lots and lots of cheeeeese. I also think it's cool how they take scenes from King Kong and use them with the were-rabbit. This is the first animated movie I have seen in a looooong time, and I'm glad I saw this one. It really amazes me that they made this whole movie out of clay. In the end, I give Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit 4 radioactive bunnies out of 5, go check it out.

1 Comments:

  • Don't go judgeing this by how Chicken Run was. This is way better then Chicken Run. Before you see it anywhere though, check out the first 3 episodes, they will give you some background info on the duo. I did feel kind of out of place being the only people in there over 5 that actually wanted to see it.

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page