Gamer Mania 2

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

How sneaky...

I just happened to notice 2 games that haven't really been talked about lately, but are coming out next week. First is Prince of Persia: Two Thrones. I can't believe this isn't being talked about considering it's coming out on the 29th. I mean, the last PoP games have been great, and a while ago there was a ton of hype over this one. Now, a week before the release, everything's quiet. If you want to buy it, you can get a free copy of the soundtrack if you buy it at Gamestop on preorder only (I think only preorder). Also, a game that has gotten a lot of publicity on the PSP, but not the DS. I can't believe I haven't seen ANYTHING about this on G4. I'm talking about Burnout Legends people! It's coming to DS THIS TUESDAY! I am very surprised this isn't being talked about as well. Also, Gamestop is having a sale for a few days - Free shipping AND 10% off on any PC strategy game. One other thing I'd like to point out is GStop has World of Warcraft for $30 for a limited time, so go buy it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page