Gamer Mania 2

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Some More Firefox Tips

Yay, it is time for some Firefox Tips. Today I have an easy way of getting to Wikipedia, the free online Encyclopedia, and to get to DMOZ, an Open Directory Project. This trick is very simple, just like my recent ones. Just simply type in Wiki into your address bar along with the thing you would like to get history on. Very simple tip. The same pretty much goes for DMOZ, just go to the address bar and type in dmoz and the thing you would like to get results on and it will take you right to it. Again, a very easy tip. Now before I finish, let me ask you guys to do something. Go to the address bar and type in gamermania2 in one word. See if it brings you right to our blog. It worked for me, but I don't know if that is because I visit it so much. So go do that and remember, FIREFOX PWNS IE because of Firefox tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page