Gamer Mania 2

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"Happy Aniversary Honey, Look What I Got For You." "Huh, Honey, I'm Speechless. That Is The Most Spectacular Website Wednesdays I Have Ever Seen."

Yes, it time for Website Wednesdays!!!! I couldn't find any good sites except one, so that is what I am sharing. Ever go to forums or myspace profile comments and see these people with these amazing picture things made from simple characters you generate on a keyboard? Thinking, "Man, I wish I could do that." Well guess what, now you sorta kinda can!!! In this art gallery on the net with many of them. This form of art is called ASCII. This is simply a bunch of computer characters that form a sort of picture of art form. It looks very cool. Well on this site, they have a giant archive and gallery of them. Remember when I said you can make your own, well if you aren't that lazy (well, none of you) then you can see these and try to make your own. Well if you are one of those that doesn't want to spend time doing that, that is what the right click-copy is for!!!! Oh the wonderful art of copy and paste. Well these art forms include many things including very well done axes. Very amazing stuff. Go and check it out at this link.




2 Comments:

  • Lol, you going to thank me for finding this?

    By Blogger Matt, at 12:40 AM  

  • No, I thank Google for having it listed which is where you found it, lol.

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page