Gamer Mania 2

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Are you ready to GO?

Once upon a time, a picture was leaked onto the net. It was a picture of some stuff. About some Nintendo thing. It was called the GO. What is the GO? No one knows for sure. It could be the actual name for the Revolution, it could be the name for the online service, or it could be a note from Miyamoto to Bill Gates telling him to GO away. Most people think it's the console. The logic is that GO means 5 and this is Nintendo's 5th console. I don't know. One other thing I see that could make this the name is that people could casually say "Wanna GO?". I guess it fits with their "everyone will game" idea. I don't know. I kind of wish they'd just leave it as Revolution...

[Via Engadget]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page