Gamer Mania 2

Monday, March 13, 2006

Jeeves, Jeeves, Where For Art Thou Jeeves?

The other day I flipped on my tv to watch a little. On was a weird commercial with people acting like monkeys. Weirded out, I was wondering what this commercial was promoting. Then one of them went on their computer and went to Ask.com. Now I and many other people would recognize the web address of Ask.com as Ask Jeeves, but no. Now our beloved Jeeves has been fired from the house of ask :-(. Now if you go to ask.com or askjeeves.com or some other one that was once AskJeeves, you will be sent to the new and improved Ask.com. But Jeeves will not be forgotten and live in our browser's history forever. So here is a little tribute to Jeeves by having a load of pictues of him on Ask.com!! Yay. So good bye Jeeves, hmm, I wonder who is next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page