Gamer Mania 2

Friday, April 07, 2006

Quick Update

Just yesterday I posted about Apple's newest software called BootCamp which lets you run Windows on Mac. In my post, I really didn't get into full details because I skimmed Apple's site. But now after further review, here is a quick update. BootCamp is only for Mac users with and Intel-based Mac that has Tiger OS. This is not good for old Mac users who do indeed want to run Windows in a better, trustworthy, spam-free way. Another thing is that the reason they did this is so you can run all Windows aps on Mac. This does open a whole new window into the world of software for Mac users. I am not sure about if you can run PC games on it with Windows, but as it seems, maybe. So, this has been a quick update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page