Gamer Mania 2

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sarah Lane and Brendan Moran have left the building

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Why are you leaving Attack of the Show?

I am leaving Attack of the Show because…it’s a complicated reason. Brendan Moran and I are getting married. After we get married, ten days later, we’re going to be on a plane embarking on a year-long honeymoon…if not longer. We’ll see how long our money lasts. So, having a job and not being around for a year just didn’t work out, so we decided to take the leap and move on.......

Damn, this is sad. First of all, Sarah and Brendan.....getting married? What the hell? It always seemed like she hated him, but oh well. Second, what happened to Kevin Rose and her? And sadly, this is the end for G4 I think. Sarah and Brendan brought Attack of the Show, G4's only real good show left, to life, and now, they're both gone. I knew it was coming when KR left. Kevin Pereira and the new host won't be able to keep this dying show alive, and I know it. I think this is pretty sad really, but luckily, they'll both be sending video, pictures, and stories from their trip back to her blog at www.sarahlane.com. Ahh well, I guess it's time to say goodbye to Sarah, Brendan, AOTS, TechTV, and G4. *Sniffle* We'll miss you (well, not G4 so much. That channel can go screw itself). Check out the full interview with Sarah here. And her blog here.

7 Comments:

  • I know, if only they could of just stayed two networks. :-( . Now there are only three original TechTV personallities left, Adam Sessler & Morgan Webb or X-Play, and Blair Butler of X-Play and Attack of the Show!. Who knows who is going to leave next, but at this point, I don't think they will have time to leave as G4 will be thrown into the dumpster of channels that went from good to bad. (Hmm, what other channels are in there?)

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 4:50 PM  

  • Haha, next thing we know Morgan will marry the monkey from X-Play and Adam will marry that fat intern. Or Morgan and Adam. That'd be screwed up.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:25 PM  

  • Oh man, that would be really weird, Morgan and Adam.

    By Blogger wifiguy51, at 7:18 AM  

  • Hmm. Why am I here? Why do I wach G4? Lordey. Anyway...

    Nice to see Sarah is happy doin what she's gonna be doin. Suprised she married him... I knew I should've joined the network last year. I would have so been in his place right now. Ah. Anyway...

    Morgna and Adam? That would be some freaky **** .

    Anyway, I send you my best Sarah, bring me back some soulvenirs why don't ya? Send food, I love food. lol. Peace.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 AM  

  • Just found this page randomly.

    Still like them and miss them on AOTS but 2 yrs later it's still going strong!

    Olivia's pretty hot herself and I think has endeared herself to everyone that watches.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

  • I think Im going to have to say that you were wrong, the show is stronger than ever. Though I do miss the old days before Olivia, though she is amazingly georgous.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

  • HAHAHA....I come from the future and the show is 10 times better..and they finally got rid of oliva starting in 2011.

    To the person that wrote this...suck it your wrong.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page