Gamer Mania 2

Saturday, September 30, 2006

GM2- Meet SmilesD

What's up GM2ers? The owners of this here blog have extended their hands to me and asked me to become a member of the GM2 team. Needless to say, I gladly excepted the invite -- for a small fee.

So, you might be asking yourself, who is this new guy? Probably you're just saying who cares about this new guy. But either way, I'm going to give you a little background info.

I'm 24 years old, I'm in grad school, and I have a blog of my own. The blog is called Smiles That Kill, and it has very little to do with video games. I go by the alias SmilesD over there, just like I will be here. When you have time, you can hop on over there to get a feel for what I'm about, and how I write.

My gaming credentials are quite simple. Santa gave me an NES in first grade, and since then I've never looked back. From that point on, Mario and SmilesD needed to be together, and together often. I've had an NES, Sega Genesis, N64, PSone, DreamCast,PS2, Gamecube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, and Nintendo DS.

I'm a simple gamer. I miss the days of old when anybody could pick up a controller and get into a game. That's probably the main reason I love the Nintendo DS, and can't wait for the Wii. More then likely the posts you'll get from will deal with Nintendo or the upcoming PS3. I have no love for the Xbox, or it's big brother the 360.

Now that you know a little bit about me, let me say that I'm looking forward to being part of GM2. I've been a long time reader here, and it'll be fun to put my own little stamp on the place. Stop by Monday when my gaming specific posts will start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page