Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Musicology 101!

Today for your Musicology class we have got a song that was popular a few years back called 'Hanging By A Moment' by Lifehouse. I've been looking back at old stuff lately and I ran into this one, it's very good and you'll probably remember it when you hear it. I also suggest looking at 'You & Me', they're both soft accoustic rock, and very good.

So go here again to blogmusik, and search for Lifehouse, they'll both be on there. I suggest the You and Me (Wedding Version) and the Accoustic version of Hanging By a Moment instead of the originals.

Peace out my hot dogs and keep on rockin'.

PS: Is it just me or does that bald guy remind you of a woman with no hair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page