Gamer Mania 2

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I AM BACK!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Hey guys it's Ton. You might have noticed I've kind of not been doing much in the last week or two. Well I was taking a vacation sort of, but I AM BACK!!! Now I am doing some stuff for DS week, I just bought Burnout Revenge (it's reaaaally cool) so a review shall be in order too. We hope you like the new segments and every thing. This is Ton...Signing off.

Oh yeah by the way what do you guys think of da Revolution controller?

2 Comments:

  • I hear you there D.S, we're going to be posting a pic of the controller sometime soon that might give you a different idea. I totally agree with the trying it first. I think this could really work well for First Person Shooter games, but not so much for others.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

  • But you guys have to admit, it is an interesting idea. The people at Nintendo were totally thinking out of the box. But, it might feel weird to play with a remote rather than a regular controller design. But, overall, it is MUCH more out of the box than the other Next-Gen controllers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page