Gamer Mania 2

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Zam's Top 5 Best Games Of All Time

Here is my list of the top 5 best games of all time!


5. Ms. Pac-Man

Now the first one was good, but this one was, in my opinion, much better. I just think that the graphics and the environments are much better. And what is better than having a pizza missing a slice with a bow eating a bunch of pellets while being chased by some freaky ghosts looking things? It is definitely one of those games that if you see it in an arcade, you have to pop a quarter or two in a play a game. Definitely, one of the top 5 ones.



4. Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic

This game was definitely the best RPG I have ever played in my life. This game is so awesome, it's crazy. So many paths you can go on, so many cool weapons, so many cool characters. There are so many cool things about this game, I just can't name them all. But everyone needs to pick this up and play it. Now its $20 or less, that kicks ass.





3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Everyone knows why this game is so great. First of all, all the thing you can do. You can pretty much get any car, do anything you want, at anytime. Secondly, all the cheats there are. You can get so many weapons, and all this great stuff. Thirdly, all the things you use for weapons, they have everything from wrenches, to baseball bats, to a woman's pleasure toy. It is friggin hilarious. Definitely and awesome game.





2. Lego Star Wars I & II

I don't know how I'm gonna transition from GTA to Lego Star Wars, but I'll try. Lego Star Wars I & II are definitely one of the coolest and most fun games I have ever played. I didn't know what to expect when I first picked it up, but damn, was it one of the best games I've ever played.
I guess this is why they both got a 5 out of 5. I I still find it amazing how they made a game like this, where everything is made of Lego's. And also they're coming out with Lego Batman soon, and I can't wait for that. So man, if you haven't played this, go out and get it NOW!





1. Super Mario World

I don't know what it is about this game and me. It might be the fact that I used to play it non-stop as a kid, or all the secrets, or I don't know. But it must be a really great game if you beat is over 150 times (which I did) and you still are finding things you never found before. That just shows a great game. This is one of the games that made the SNES, and I can see why. This game is definitely one of the best, if not, the best. In my top 5 at least.





Well, like Ton did, I guess I'll tell you the games I'm looking forward to.

5. Grand Theft Auto 4
4. Lego Batman
3. Anything on the Wii
2. Halo 3
1. Splinter Cell: Double Agent

1 Comments:

  • I've gotta get my hands on the lego stuff. I'm looking forward to the lego batman one as well. good list zamination

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page