Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Musicolology is with John Mayer this week GM2ers, so get reading!

Yep that is right, I'm going to give you a song from John Mayer's new CD, Continuum this week. After SmilesD recommending him to me, I picked up the CD last week at Circuit City and let me tell you, it is the greatest thing since sliced lemonade. Wait what..? Anyway, I'm not going to tell you about the single, Waiting on the World To Change, you've probably heard that, and I don't think it's the best song on the CD anyway. The one you're about to listen to is #7, called Stop This Train, and it's slightly slower then the single, but it shows how smoothly John can switch between his regular voice and the higher pitched voice he uses a lot, how well he can play guitar, and how good the writing is on this CD. It talks about how life goes by too fast and he wishes he could stop it even though he knows it's not going to happen. HEY how about I shut up and let the music talk?

So here is Stop This Train, by John Mayer. It'll be up there for a week, and please just listen to it a few times then delete it. Buy the CD if you really like it, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page