Gamer Mania 2

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wii preorders may start this week

According to Joystiq and one if it's insiders, EB and Gamestop may be taking preorders by the end of this week for the Wii. I was wondering when this was going to start. I'm still debating whether I want to get it on the release date, or wait until Xmas time. It's not that I don't want it right away, it's just that I'm not sure if I have the money.

PS3 preorders started today. Was anyone lucky enough to get their order in? I bet it was a madhouse at the EBs and Gamestops across the land.

Back to the Wii for a second though. I also learned today that the Wii remote runs in to trouble when the sun gets in the way. If this is true, I hope they can get it fixed ASAP. It won't be a problem for me, but for some people avoiding the sun where they game might not be an option.

Lastly, if you think I'm sexy, and you really want me, come on hunny let me know. In other words, let's get some commenting going on around these parts. It'd make things much more lively.

-SmilesD
Writer at Smiles That Kill
Today's feature, Model Toni Leigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page