Gamer Mania 2

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The "get me" games of October

Xbox 360
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07
Splinter Cell:Double Agent

Nintendo DS
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
Justice League Heroes

PS2
NHL 2K7
Destroy All Humans 2
Splinter Cell:Double Agent
Devil May Cry Greatest Hits Set
Need For Speed Carbon


These are the games that I'd get if money were no object. Unfortunatly it is, and I'll only be getting Justice League Heroes for the DS. What recent or soon to be releases are you eager to get your hands on?

--SmilesD
Writer at Smiles That Kill

2 Comments:

  • Heads up to the Doug, Need For Speed Carbon is crap. I have tried the 360 demo.

    What I want is Splinter Cell DA and Marvel Alliance, I don't think there's anything else this month.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:25 PM  

  • I'm not big on racing games, but Need For Speed in general is one that I can actually stomach.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Get Firefox!
Firefox Flicks!
Locations of visitors to this page